I just rolled outta bed, and now Angel my Bichon is following me

down the steps much slower but the old girl is still kicking.

(knock on wood).
She is an oldtimer like me and at 18 years old

she has quite an extensive vocabulary,

and can cuss like a sailor when shes mad too !

lolol
It's so funny when she has the audacity to mumble the bitch word under her breath if she doesn't get her way...lolol
I say you want a piece of me... Bichon ?

ha take a ticket take a seat....
I say who are you talkin to ?

Her head lowers to where she thinks if she can't see me,

then of course she's safe and I can't see her.

You know the trick.
You know what's also funny about that is

the fact people do it too.

I can tell by the number of visitors

and lack of posting by these "visitors"

that we are in crisis,

I'm not the type that will sit still very long,

like chat Friday night....

Saturday night made up for it gang thank you !
I'm not the type to cover my eyes

and hope it all goes away...

hell no. I'm out here writing to celeb's and anyone else

who will listen

explicitly for the exposure for our home

and for heppers to join in

when they are afraid

and feeling the pain

and stigma associated with hep c.
I'm doing my part

and for the visitors here that have held on to

"OOB" all these years without posting or speaking...

well my patience is growing short.
If you want to be here it's time to speak up,

a simple hello will do.
Don't suffer in silence because you are fearful

of some of our silliness, we love to be funny

and we love to make friends

that hopefully we can share our hearts with.
We're up to date on all our shots

so take a chance

and walk beside us, not behind us,
That's what I'm feeling today

and believe this, before I'm gone

"OOB" will be a totally fun and informative place

to call home for the coolest people in the world.
Bam...there it is.

Make your life as beautiful as you wish it was,

that's progress.
Say hello in this thread if you want to be here with us.
Then be very very quiet....we are hunting dragons.

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck