"Would You Know My Name"

To Lou,
My best friend and mentor you have lived hard,worked hard, and played hard your whole life God put us together in 2004 when I asked for direction, it was you he sent. 
Together for the last four years we have been side by side in helping people affected by hep c we took the time and patience to make sure we made a difference, and you my most beloved friend even went so far as to save my life three times.
  What can I say to a man that has given me everything? Just a simple thank you and the vow to keep our websites up and running helping more and more people arriving everyday searching for compassion and love . You taught me everything I know about being a positive force in the hep c world and I will be forever in your heart as you are in mine as I take our dream and continue to do great things with you by my side. To Lou's Father and Family I am so very sorry for your loss I know what all of you meant to him. I am going to take this opportunity to invite all of you to "OUR SITE" http://hepcoutofbounds.org
You will be proud of everything Lou worked so hard on during the last four years. All my love; Kat

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck

"The Daily Opening Spread"