Prize Writer Mggieblue

We are never alone..... I am here in the wind and the waves, splashing against the rocks, trying to surround myself with buoys and blankets. Hunkered in for the hibernation stage, as many of us do. Tx has taken its toll but I fare well...kickin dragon butt, feelin it and you all remain in my heart and mind always. We travel this path alone as a milkweed pods breaks open into the wind and a breeze flits the feathery white seed away to its new home, hoping for regrowth. Isnt that what we do?...we live and spell out words, and , children, and friendship in the hope of generating growth that continues on? Each of us finding connections to carry us to the next day, the next season, the next generation. Questions remain.... people misconstrue intentions, blow things out of proportion or do damage control. This is what I have been seeing lately as I have stepped back a bit and often read but my fingers are too tired to post.My mind too foggy with meds to show some clarity...but as I read here and other sites I find all of us with the Human condition struggling with the same things...many of them so unnecessary in our world of illness, uncertainty and insecurities. So why do we come here? For support and kinship, the understanding that through our differences be have a common bond of hope, knowledge and compassion to work through the maze of this diagnosis and the complicated part of living with it and finding some peace within ourselves.A port in a storm...a safe one. That is where I need to be...there is that place here, on the bench, in the connections that we have built, in the tales and questions and support... and there is that other place where our humanness gets the best of us in not so positive ways. I find that in every aspect of life and so its here as well. I choose to hope that all that can possibly come of it is learning and growth. Forgiveness and faith in each other. When I wander into my fantasia realm of animal tales it is the place where fantasy meets reality in a colored version we can manipulate and embellish in many ways to work through the harsh realities of treating or waiting and hoping for a world that has just storms and snakes to fear...not viruses so unpredictable they rob us of our health, sanity, and friends. But through these challenges many of us have grown accepting and so appreciative of the differences between us that define our experience....Each offering a unique take on this and so much more. I think in all my rambling I just want you all to know how very grateful I am to have you in my lives...all of you.. however different our opinions, our beliefs, and our lives experience, each adds so much to the flavor of this little refuge. Happy Holidays to all however you celebrate and here is to hope for resolve both in the small things that plague our thoughts and the bigger issues that burden our earth home. I love you all and hope for peace at this time in our lives.... mggieblues getting sentimental

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck