Gord & "OOB"

15018.1
Good day to my "OOB" family and friends!

This is a great place to learn and share, and laugh or bitch. Whatever we want. Whatever we need at the time. Don't you all agree? I have been told (and I know others have too) that 'OOB' may be bringing me down. Ha Ha Ha!
I won't name any names, but I tried to explain to my new girlfriend :) lol, that NOTHING could be farther from the truth!

No Riba Rage there, I just capitalized the word nothing to show how important I think it is to be able to talk freely to others that are going through the same battle.
The battle that will beat this dam dragon to death forever!

We are, for whatever reasons,

the chosen "Warriors".

We have decided how important our lives are, and we would like to enjoy as many more years as possible, as healthy as can be. NOBODY can really know what we have to endure on a daily basis, unless they too are treating or have treated in the past. Then again, we are all different, with side effects that might be completely missing from one to the next. What shows up on me may NEVER show up on others taking the very same TTTx drugs. Just because I read where someone might have 'butt-itch', my own butt doesn't automatically start itching! Same thing with rash, or fog, or metal mouth. What we do is report to each other how these very strong TTTx drugs are treating us personally. And we share what we learn about how to ease our discomfort with all the various remedies available to us.
Ever feel like everything is piling up on you?

Me too! Bills, laundry, dirty dishes, gas prices, grocery increases, treatment side effects, and on and on!
So I say, let me turn around those words I capitalized, so I can share my own thoughts on why

I think "OOB" is more than a tool.

Why I believe "OOB" is more than a weapon. Why I trust "OOB" as I would trust my own family!

We are family, brought together at "OOB" to care and protect each other from harm.
EVERYTHING ANYBODY says, about "OOB" that might be negative, without even going to the site and reading a few posts, will ALWAYS be taken with a grain of salt! I know how much this family "OOB" means to me, and how much I have been lifted personally and spiritually time and time again!
We will keep sharing and learning from each other here at "OOB" because that is what this place is all about! If it helps us, how the hell can that bring us down? Speaking of learning, this next story paints a pretty good picture of what I mean when we can get together as a team, and help those in need. We can help each other learn to just 'Shake it off' when things get ugly or difficult.
From my Heart to my "OOB" family.
Love you all!
Gord

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck