" WARRIORS " Share Their Determination

Today all is well though, go figure

This is also shot # 6 day.
Each day I leave behind is one day closer to finishing

T T T 'X and the rest of my Hep C free life.

Emotions are much more raw on T T T 'X as you already said and we just need to learn how to deal with it and actually use it to our advantage.
Even bad or confusing emotions can be beneficial if we learn how to translate them into a positive learning process.

Many of us have known for years something is wrong like I did. It just took them 16 years to diagnose the actual issue at hand which is Hep C.
Any time one has a foreign agent in ones body doing damage there are effects on us (body & mind). I gave up believing in myself, dealing with symptoms everyone thought I was imagining, getting depressed in the process. I have learned from this to listen to myself and ignore the nay-sayers

I have learned from this to take an active role in my physical & mental care and insist on things I previously never dared to question.

I Educate myself and use the doctors as a coach or guide in my healthcare but ultimately

I am the decision maker now.
Doctors are people too and they do not live in my body, therefore they can't possibly understand what I am going through. They can help me now to alleviate the symptoms of T T T 'X with their prescription pad, monitor my progress and answer my questions but that is it.
I guess the point I am trying to make here is; always trust yourself before you trust someone else. Only you truly knows you.
Unfortunately ever since the Oprah show cancelled I can't get Oprah anymore. I liked her show and watched it often. The book you mentioned sounds intriguing and I will see if our library carries it. I will go and check on that today. Never know I may learn something I can use to help me heal and improve my skills to cope with the new found me.
You mentioned that you like to be alone when your mood calls for it and I think that is a very good thing.
You know best when you need to focus on yourself. I once read that it is a totally natural process of depression to isolate oneself from others and basically lick your wounds and slowly, when one is ready to re-access society once the mind can cope with it.
It is like an in and out cycle and part of the minds own healing capability. There are times when I can't stand to be around anyone and I isolate myself but at a certain point I reach out and start a new. Each time this happens I get a better understanding of what I am doing and why. Life is a never ending learning process and as we get older we learn how to cope better and be happier for it.
Have a wonderful day my friends and thank you for being there for me.
Marika & "OOB"

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck