Dry Eyes... erase my tears with your perverse chemistry\\\\\\take me back to when I could cry rivers for something real, a lost puppy, a kitten I couldn't keep, a love I couldn't save the heart song to keep them, 
I want to cry real tears!!
 I am angry and want to shout off the mountains, bring me home, I SAID BRING me home, where I can be just a girl...
 a regular girl, small viruses don't exist there....neither does cancer or mean people. all those things will go into the sealed box of never look back and shut up
 and stop running my life 

You will go into this box, be locked and no key will ever let you out!
No the fairies sang no, no, no, hush wee little thing you aren't ever going to be that simple, nor are your friends.
 You have looked into the eyes of darkness, you have known the ones who have the sword and fight hard the dragon, no you little one will grow strong as a warrior child, and you will fight away the tears, you will love and be loved, and lose and be lost, for the easy road is for beginners...and you little one have been here such a longing time. A longing time I say as it is you and your tribe that question... you and your family that ask why is there hate? Why do my friends suffer, where did they go when they left us, you ask is there a reason, a god , a power that knows,
 those answers don't come easy
 and they aren't really what you knew all along either.
 So hush the fairies sing as the mist sinks in from the meadows , low and sultry she covers the moss and then the stones by the river.
Swim dear one, swim, and let the water fill you with a renewed baptism....as you need strength and the water flows within you and through you. As it flows across the wondrous rocks all time passed and there was Mggie, on the riverside....hanging with a bunch of hopeful smiles...surrounded by hope, she said, yes my friends, we have many battles to fight but for you and so many it is over with the dragon,
 I have slain him at the core for you, I ran with the wolves, they took me so close to the rainbow, and so many lessons learned, they did this for all of us, and all the dragons, I ran with them, for all of our collective selves and it was fun, HA,
 I taunted them, I dared them, We dare them, we will beat you....the drums will sound...and now you must find out a new way to walk....don't forget your friends, just take that dragon limp away, take it off and toss it in the river lest you have become so familiar that it suits you, it suits you not....so goes that limp. You are still human for goodness sakes so smile, we can kick this bitch!!!

LOL I bet you all thought I was going to get warm and fuzzy , nah just being a tad bipolar and wanting the best for my family, a cure, a chuckle, a letting go, but a never forget where you came from and who your family is 
(((OOB)))

Mggie

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck