Age

I like the theme for today, the quotes are cool too. Numbers mean absolutely nothing to me years- centuries- age- time- money- IQ- census- statistics- calculus- astronomy- leap year ! Numbers are man made, and therefore unreliable. I choose not to allow them to rule my direction, it is giving away the natural born spontaneity, our imagination is limited when numbers are allowed to rule. Why count the planets and the stars and give them ridiculous names they don't belong to us.The numbers game made it possible to get to the moon and the planets but why? We are never going to go there and live it is impossible to survive. The only reason we are there is to cause the final mass destruction of earth. Numbers. Age is also limited by numbers, we are born and told that we have so many days to live, and we believe that crap. That's why we give up. It didn't take me 52 years to figure all this out, I have always known as a child. Can't wait for the oh if it were so simple bull to follow my post. It usually does, from people in their little boxes with their little minds, that are totally clueless as to someone rebelling against everything this world trying to dissect. "Out Of Bounds" means stepping out of the box out of the mold that other people have imposed on you. I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I knew exactly what it was when I came to the site, freedom true and pure honest people that had the right to be whomever they wanted to be, hopefully to be themselves. I do not believe in censorship of any kind, we don't have children running around in here reading our posts we are adults and will be treated as adults. Together we will make "Out of Bounds" the most interesting, controversial, humorous, enlightening site for hep c in the world. We have many readers, now we need them to show us what they have to offer. I am asking all of you to be more vocal, more focused than ever before , I challenge you to try.
Hey what the heck was I posting to ? LOL I know Age before beauty haaaaaa we are all beautiful people because we care.

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck