A Celebration Of Life

As I read all of your true concerns for me and for Lou, I am listening and learning from all of you. I know everything that has happened in the past and it was very painful for both of us. That is why he built OOB.org for me, to protect me from all of this heartache. I am strong, and I am very fragile as I go through the forum and allow these people to at least have their last say. I want it to be a healing time for all of us no matter how difficult it is for me, this is about the man I cherished, and he taught me real love for all people.
You might think I'm kidding you here , but when I am answering this thread right this minute he is watching me type, I feel him looking over my shoulder and guiding me to say the right thing. As all of you know he was a brilliant man.
I think people felt threatened by his genius because everyone wants to be intelligent and gifted as Lou , no one could ever fill his shoes and it must be taken as an opportunity to make this place better than ever before by finding the good in everyone. So with his death I will hopefully teach some of his love to you and to the people that tried so hard to hurt him. It is only right that I follow him and set an example by pouring my heart out to you.
The hep c community needs to pull together and take this disadvantage and turn it into a seed of a greater equivalent means Lou's death will never be in vain, he will live on through me and I will plant the seed and it will grow into the most beautiful and comforting healing tree for all of us affected by the hepatitis c virus. We must stand together under this tree of Faith, Hope, and Charity for all people in the world that suffer. If we decide to do good things together then great things will happen. I walk in God's light and no one can harm me. I love you all for the goodness in all of you Kat

Kat; Host of OOB & OOB.org

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck