The Notorious & Glorious "OOB"

The meaning and mission of
"Hepc Out Of Bounds"
I feel some things need to be addressed as far as the present and future of hep c out of bounds is concerned.
We are growing at a reasonably good pace, word of mouth gets us a lot of new members and into a lot of controversy. Hey It's All Good !
Most importantly the
"OOB Comedy Room"
Fondly aka:
The Notorious & Glorious
"OOB Comedy Room"
Our Chatrooms are the number one in all of Delphi, hands down we have the best online experience anywhere on the www.
Our message board is very unique as well, many people are reading and I believe that has to do with our ability to open our hearts while sharing the most positive feedback we can with people that are truly looking for help.
It is our responsibility to show the world we are genuinely equipped to guide them with our bravery and determination.
Our members are very valuable to people that are searching for friends to relate with. OOB members focus on others, not themselves.
It's not all about me here it's all about the people coming that matter.
Everyone is afraid when they get the news, and the most assertive and aggressive people are here and we want to show you how to get that power for yourself by conquering the treatments it takes to kill the hep c virus.
Newer treatments are approximately three years away from reaching the general public , and that leaves a big window of opportunity for some to believe it won't hurt to put it off.
That disturbs me.
I believe from my own experience that killing the active hepc virus in it's first stages is the best way to go.
I believe it is easier to kill the virus in it's earliest stages because if you progress to cirrhosis like I did , your chances of acquiring HCC are the same as a person that did not treat or did not clear.
That is not acceptable to me.
I want you to kill hepc before you get into the danger zone.
Stroll through Delphi and find out where you feel comfortable, there are many good places to go and feel safe.
But if your anything like me you are strong enough to handle hanging out with winners !
Real people from all walks of life are in this wonderful place to help you find your way.
Sharing Faith, Hope, Charity, Love, Peace, Laughter, Music, Inspiration, Miracles, Acceptance, Emotion, and Determination, Brilliance, and Victory !
These are the things everyone needs while deciding on their own future.
{ Nothing good can come from negativity and strife}
It wastes precious time, our time and the person's seeking a home to join can be mislead by drama.
Be bold enough to speak your own mind without censorship, it is our right in the good old USA and I take it to the limit when it comes to drawing you in to meld your personalities and friendships to all that live here.
I am a people person and for many years, and I developed in addition to my female intuition a sense of connecting with and getting on a persons level to better communicate with them as soon as they sat down. In effect is exactly what I do here in the chats, I can talk to doctors or cashiers it is the same to me because everyone wants to laugh and have a good time. Everyone is welcome !
Hep c is one tough bastard, and most of the people we know are even tougher they keep fighting by being here for you.
The Best In The World.
Hep c does not define who we are as people, it defines who we have become as warriors !
This fall, "OOB" will be stronger than ever before , people are coming and I want your positive face on my friends because that is what we are made of !!!
I am committed to making
"HepC Out Of Bounds"
The most positive force in their lifetime, and I'm ready to kick some serious dragon ass are you with me ?
So follow, lead, or get out of the way, dragon heads are going to roll my friends, this is
WAR !!!
I WANT YOU READY

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck