Thanks To A Crow


Awesome Sunday Post Crow & "OOB"
Reminded me of Bogart and Bacall !
I loved the thread my dear Crow and the message of the day is to
"WELCOME"
all the new people that have joined us or are thinking of joining us !
You are a brilliant writer and I really love the eccentricity of your thought pattern it fire's me up.
So I know it has ignited sparks in others eyes and hearts that "OOB" is truly the best in dealing with all types of people in all walks of life.
You demand attention, and it flows off your mind like a massive waterfall thundering off the cliffs and deep into the pools until it fills a desire to change the faces of the bewildered and afraid people to come out from hiding to know that you will be accepted here in "OOB" where there is freedom and determination to see the best outcome for you, be it hep c hep b or co infected with hiv there is an inherent need to fit in society for some people, and when they feel the icy shoulder of the uncaring world I hope they can find us and talk to us in chat, where all their fears will be calmed and reborn into strength for a new beginning and a new life.
Wow see what happens when you inspire me ? I cannot stop !
Love you Crow. You are a blessing to to all.
Kat

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck