"POWERED by GOD"
No matter what we are wearing in chat all of us expose our true hearts, our beliefs, our expertise, our experience, and our compassion for each other while laughing at the jokes and sharp witted Mensa bus window lickers playing silly games to make people laugh and wanting to be around us because it makes them all feel better , and then we have some that love to cuss and even that feels good after you try it ha haa haa !
(I didn't do it)
The same thing is true when you read back in the folders and find the jewels from fallen warriors and also my friend, the fallen angels too...
They are back in the archives people like us that simply didn't have all of the new meds that are becoming available but they fought the battle like valiant solders and warriors, we took the torch and we are running harder and faster toward the finish line 80% cure of active hep c rates coming I can feel the roar of our warriors that were here before us cheering us along the way.
It is a message of love from them to you as well, going on and fighting the dragon any way possible to stop the destruction, how do we keep fighting in between treatments ?
I'll tell you myself, I remember it like it was yesterday.
We get so let down and ticked off and enraged there is no where to release this type of {anger} monster other than helping our friends here that so desperately need a powerful Angel's such as you !
It took me days it seems, to type about the relapse of our dear La La and well good morning vietnam as an old friend used to say.
No one knows rage like I do .
Not one person that I know has been told six times that tx failed or tx relapsed or non-responded more than I have little grasshopper I feel your pain believe me. I also feel the glory and the resolve to see this through.
Who wouldn't ?
I see you pulling up bootstraps, dusting off and shakin the dirt off your jeans and
jumping right back on that horse ,
no I expect it.
Never missing a beat..

"Help me know the pain of a circumstance will stop hurting so much if I accept it."
There is no " if " in the equation.
You must accept some pain in order to experience joy wheeee lemmie off this ride too ha ha ha
yours is coming too !
I know it is
Loves "OOB"; Kat

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck