" I'll Be There "

Good Friday afternoon "OOB"
Here goes the real dirt the raw emotions of a woman that will fight to the death for you to make it to SVR.
I am working very hard on the book now since my attention span has returned and I'll just let you have it as it comes as well straight from the heart.
"In The Raw" I opened my heart to all of you, you in turn have done the same and we together have built the most amazing website for people with blood borne illness in the world.
We never tried to be the biggest...just the best and I'm telling you we are most certainly the best !
We get down and out at times we're human, but when you surround yourselves with truth and compassion for others there is no time to feel sorry for yourself.
Only time to share each others stories of conviction and determination it takes to help you along the way. I believe everything that happens to each and every one of us is written in the book of life way before we are born it is our mission on earth to give each other a helping hand.
God chose us to suffer with hep c why ? because he knew it would piss us off enough to make change and demand better treatment for all people with blood borne viruses.
I just had invasive breast carcinoma cut out of my body as well and I dare say why ? No way I know there is a reason and I must fight for others in that area as well.
I was more scared and embarassed about having my breast operated on than hep c ever bothered me. Stigma of any type will not be allowed here my family that I love and cherish.
We can pray forever and sometimes nothing happens, we forget to receive the blessings, we don't know how, we lose faith and our strength to fight on.
I am here to ruffle your feathers and make certain you stay focused and enraged at this so called society we live in, America the not so great , and Canada the not so great either with their pitiful health care.
American dogs get better treatment from what I've heard, and it pisses me off humans created in Gods image are treated so poorly . It is a sin to walk away from someone that needs help in my eyes, when all I can do is sit here on a computer for a little while and pour my heart out to you.
I have no money do you hear me complain too much ?
I cuss like a sailor in chat to make you let your hair down and feel the freedom of you have every right to share.
I try to take the edge off what others have tried for years to impose on you, I will not tolerate anyone to silence me or stop me from my mission on earth.
"OOB" is FREEDOM
Take a good look "OOB" look deeply into your hearts and minds and feel the unconditional love that is everywhere here free and easy nice and funny lighthearted people to lift your spirits and hopes for a better life.
Share more with everyone because this is your home.
You make it as comfy or as chilly as you want, I'm into comfort and healing no matter what it takes, I will not be led astray from those that helped me make it to SVR.
I'll fight the battle for you as hard as I did for myself,
it's the right thing to do.
Bang it up break the motherfucker or fix it there are no other options, your choice.
You take the call it's your turn to shine and light the path for the thousands out there that do not know where to find the strongest hearts in the country.
Go out and find them.
If we do not try then it is a travesty to mankind. I've had so many people write to me and say I sure wish I would have been here with you all during my TX.
It's true people sense the real winners.
Learn to count your blessings instead of why why why me shit that will keep you chasing your own tail for years to come...
The time is now........
"OOB" I Love You Madly
Just call my name and I'll be there
Kat

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck