The Daily Opening Spread By; Greg


Good Day OOBers and Friends:
I have been mulling over my DOS for most of the day.
Wasn't feeling well,took the day off so had some time to think.
Pretty well had it laid out until this evening.
Something tells me to go with tonite, and I shall.
My only real planned activity was chat and this DOS.
Not feeling too hot, I napped and when I awoke it was late and chat was empty. Damn- Friday chat is part of my life.
I read a few posts,returned and found a couple friends had arrived.
We settled in for time together without any real purpose it seems.
Just time together amongst friends.
Laughing, reliving our childhood, confessing our transgressions, mostly enjoying our diversity, our senses of humor, and the safety one feels when circled with people who know.
Folks that you have shared secrets, or openly belittled yourself, for the entertainment of all in attendance.
Everyone brought together by a virus, a dragon who has grown within. We have learned that the only folks who truly understand are those who have endured what we have in this fight.
It's nice to be able to curl up in the comfort of friends,know you can bare your soul.
Open yourself to total strangers because we have fortunately bonded with those who have walked our mile or more.
It took me a little while to understand the concept of grateful alcoholic. Happy to have travelled my path and met who I had met. Under that guise, I've met some of the most wonderful people ever because of the dragon.
He'll get no thanks from me.
Due to the presence of the slimy lizard in my life, my life is richer.
There have been the true baring of souls-the release of something to share, and the freedom to know that this is where it stays.
I think I've been able to experience almost every emotion in this cyber world.
The incredible part of all is it feels like you have been in living room or a laid back club, with your most trusted around you.
To be part of a refuge, a safe haven, a secret place where nothing can harm you.
Where you can go and be loved for being you.
Gift/curse?
I'll take it as a gift. It is what it is.
Have wonderful weekend.
Treat yourself, evenly if just humbly.
Encourage,don't criticize.praise above all.
Peace, Greg & "OOB"

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck