Chuck's Inspirational Message Of Love


Good morning my friends,
I hope you had a good day and night last night, safe from all of the ghouls and goblins!
You know, I was feeling a little curious about myself and wondering just why I make it a point and consider it a privilege to write a message to you once a week.
And the answer rang out quite simply to me.
Because I’ve been there.
Because I’ve experienced the nightmare of hepatitis C.
Because I believe in never leaving anyone behind as they fight for their lives.
And because once a week I realize again the power that flows through this place.
"OOB"
At times I wish I could interact with all of you just a bit more then this single weekly message,
but unfortunately, with the way my world is right now, I can’t.
It’s not that I don’t want to
or that I place more importance on the other projects
that I am working on,
it’s just that I live in a world we call the village.
We have done exactly what I said people will do in a recession.
Banded together with those who might need us so that we can all come out of this O.K.
This is really not much different then what we do here.
We band together so that we all can come out O.K. in the end.
We fight for what we believe in with a passion that cannot be stopped,
and my friends when you are talking about the fight of another’s life well, this is why it cannot be stopped.
It’s just to right to be any other way!
And so my fellow soldiers, stand tall.
Stand proud and never waver
for there are so many that depend on us.
Show others the mysteries of the dragons lair.
Show all who want to see it the beauty that lives on the other side once we slay our personal dragon.
Show all who want to see it that we can wait for that next cure.
The one that will crush the dragon once and for all!
For we are a people who have a better concept
of the meaning of life mostly because
we have one thing in common.
We stare death in the face
and do not waver for we know that if we do,
we might lose and losing is not
in the vocabulary of the dragon slayer.
So fight on my friends.
If not for yourself then fight for those who need you!
Fight for those who will do so much better if they do not have to fight alone.
And together as we always have,
we can celebrate yet another victory
in the war with the dragon!
Have a good week,
Chuck & "OOB"

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck