The Toothless Dragon


Great Wednesday Morning "OOB"
I love taking care of the opening thread the night before, so I can focus with the peace and tranquility in my home with no interruptions while writing to you.
My focus is on you the survivors, the warriors
The people who witness everyday their trials and tribulations along with the most knowledgeable personal experiences that no one is aware of until they begin looking for help,
"OOB's"
magnificent wit and charm is all from the best people I've ever known in my lifetime, who share their stories of hope and dedication to complete strangers that come here to find out what we have, that no one else has.
It is truth and understanding we share because we have been there with our swords and shields in the face of the toothless dragon.
He looks mean but he is a fake dragon,
with gums that can't bite or harm anymore people in the world now that the new drugs are coming soon into the public healthcare facilities.
That takes a lot of nerve and strength to be able to put yourselves out on the streets so to speak, for all to learn from our experience and by doing so gives them hope that there is a way to beat this hep c nano virus as well, we have a long way to go and
I'm in it to win it are you ?
The best news ever is when we read the status quo on Telaprevir's success.
It fires me up
to be better than ever before, my passion is as strong as it was the day I found "OOB" in 2004 to help others and
we will never give up.
Get your happy shit on today you wonderful people and let's make this a great day !
Love you all Kat & "OOB"

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck