Does The Music In My Head Disturb You ?


Hiya again "OOB" Family,
Saturday Morning and it's feeling fine,
searching for words to make your heart smile
even for just a little while.
Can you hear the music in my head if it disturbs you then get some ear plugs because nothing will stop it...
It's always playing battle songs in there because I am driven to see all of you make it to the finish line and best of all the undetected line !
Warriors one and all come to seek the truth and
"OOB" has a big dose of it for anyone who asks.
Truth is so very precious to people that are afraid of the dragon and they have every right to be afraid, when the shock wears off a little, people instinctively look for help and some type of comradery while learning how to focus on their survival.
We are the best at helping them focus on their treatments,
because we have been there numerous times.
Unfortunately there are some sites that claim herbs and concoctions can put the virus at bay...that's a big { NO} To think some people actually make money off of your circumstance sickens me.
BEWARE they are secretly selling the junk to you because of your fear and vulnerability, you might fall for it.
Herbs are not controlled and can be a huge waste of your money
I do not get money from drug companies never have and never will. I am for real and I have the best hep c doctor in the world,
Ben Cecil at my fingertips anytime I need him.
The best Hep C Doctor in the world

The only proven way to kill the active hep c virus is with the dreaded shots of Interferons and Ribavirin and soon to come into the arena is
Telaprevir. PERIOD.
Anyone who tells you anything different is a liar
and should be prosecuted.
Oh dang I'm on a roll again didn't mean to play the song so loudly but in order to save peoples lives
they must hear the damn truth.
"OOB" Is Truth and sometimes even understanding
lol kidding.
We are pretty damn good at that too !
Ok I'm going back to bed for awhile
but I'll be back to play another song for you.
Loving this wonderful day and very thankful to be alive
so I can meet all of you !
Hep C WARRIORS Song Crank it up
Make today the best you can
reach out to someone in need and be brave !
This battle has just begun...
Lock N Load This is WAR

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck