VALENTINE


 Won't you be my Valentine?
 Will you carry me when I feel weak, will you care about me and others that have contracted a virus through no fault of our own.
Will you spread the hope and love so others will take notice and be tested.

 Will you pray for all of us going through battle, we are the same as you except for the chemo and problems associated with the hep c virus
You should not be afraid of us, because we contracted an illness, we will not give it to you
 We are more careful when having teeth cleaned or any procedures where blood is present, everyone in the USA and Canada is aware of how easy it is to spread any virus and we are double careful around our families as well
 Hug a Hepper
We are full of love and compassion for you and the world.


Click this link to talk to us...16849.1 
 Good Morning Sweet "OOB Family
 It's time to get all of our plans laid out for the week, make a list of things to do that will make your weekend a time of relaxation.

 Spend this time on yourselves, you need to be spoiled.
 If you're like me, you will take the reins and guide your life with tender loving care.
 You deserve it !
 Priorities begin with you.
 How you will live in the next 10 years depends on the way you plan it.

 Do you want something better for yourself 5 years from now?
 I know I do, and with blessings from above and my taking the time to prepare, the possibilities are endless.
 Think of yourself as a brand new gift you can share with others, think highly of yourself for still being here on the front lines of battle, because we are all here to help you make it.
 No one gives better advice than one that has succeeded.
 No one knows the battle better than our WARRIORS, just ask and they will reply.
Love to you 
Kat
" Hep c Out Of Bounds "


  I believe in Miracles and dreams that will come true,
And I believe in happiness And friendship, through and through
I believe that when you cry your tears are not in vain,
And when you’re sad and lonely someone knows that you’re in pain.

I believe that when we laugh a sparkle starts to shine,
And before you know these sparks will spread
From more hearts than just mine.
I believe the gifts you have are there for you to share
And when you give them from the heart, the whole world knows you care.

I believe that if you give, even just to one,
That gift will grow in magnitude before the day is done.
I believe that comfort comes from giving part of me,
And if I share with others, there’s more for all so see.
I believe that love is still the greatest gift of all,
And when it’s given from the heart, Love will conquer all.

~Author Unknown~

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck