So today tried to maneuver through the health insurance process. It is tough with all the changes that I have encountered through the last year. Most importantly we as Heppers have been trying to navigate through the changes in our ability to fight this virus, all the new drugs, the many ways some have won and the struggles the tough who keep fighting have had to overcome. We are a very diverse group, some have won, having a preferable set of DNA, some have lost and keep trying. We have to keep fighting, for the newest drugs, the costs, and the right to live. I have had the privilege of being a Lab rat, don't give up, please, as we are all intertwined in a new world of hope. I want you all to win, I want to win, but more than that I want our stories, our history told, so that research continues until the last hepper succeeds, we want you to live to see your grandkids smile, to reverse the transgressions our disease placed on your families, or your friendships. I hope for all of you the connections you have made in life bring you peace, not misunderstanding, I want this disease to not be considered a source of drama between you and your friends and families, I want them to stop saying well you look great. I want understanding, and more than that I want those that have this to live long enough to see that joy.
 Of connection, understanding, and commonality. I want you all to have a reason to live and not give up. This today is my prayer. Love to all mggieblue

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck