A Letter From HIM

 Hello, 

Hello  it's  me,  can  you  hear  me,  I  must  have  called  a  thousand  times.  Hello  from  the  other  side,  hello  from  the  outside.  
  Jesus,  can  you  hear  me,  I'm  just  a  sinner,  looking  to  be  a  winner  and  I've  stumbled  again,   blurry  from  the  tears  all  of  these  fears  are  stealing  the  joy  you  gave  us  all.

They  say  time  is  supposed  to  heal,  but  this  pain  is still  so  real.
  At  least  I  can  say  that  I've  tried,  and  through  these  tears  I've  cried  all  these  years,  praying  for  healing,  watching  your  world  fall  apart,  and  it's    shattering  my  own  heart.  At  least  it's  a  start  to  change  someones  heart,  that  they  might  view  someone  brand  new  today.

  Hello,  I  was  wondering  after  all  these  years  if  we  could  make  a  difference  in  anyones  heart  by  talking  it  over  sharing  our  part,  by  accepting  the  stigma  and  the  pain  with  our  loved  ones  a million  miles  apart,  we  gave  it  our  best,  now  it's  time  to  taste  the  fruit  of  our  labor  by  letting  go  of  it  all . 
  You  must  let  it  go  in  order  to  keep  it,  time  and  God  will  do  the  rest,  all  that is  gold  does  not  glitter  not  all  those  who  wander  are  lost. 
  The  old  that  is  strong  does  not  wither  
Deep  roots are  not  reached  by  the  frost  
From  the  ashes  a  fire  will  be  woken  
 A light  from  the  shadows  shall  spring  
 Renewed  shall  be  blade  that  was  broken  
 The  crownless  again  shall  be  king  

  Was  it  meant  that  we  suffer  for  our  mistakes,  all these years  never  went  to  waste  by  holding  the  hands  of  strangers  helping  them  understand  the  dangers  of  this  world  and  our  part  in  the  big  picture  you  are  painting  of  us  all.

  Hello,  can  you  hear  me.  

  I  feel  and  know  you  are  here,  you've  sent  me  love  and  much  much  more,  I'm  sorry  if  I  failed  you  in  any  way  this  beginning  of  a  brand  new  day  a  brand  new  way  to  pray.

  Eyes  are  wide  open  but  they  cannot  see.  Their  hearts  are  empty  without  you,  but  what  can  I  do. 

  I  will  always  trust  and  love  only  you.  The  only  true  and perfect  miracle  worker,  thank  you  for  showing  me  the  way  to  eternal  life  to  be  with  you  forever  and  ever 

 Amen,  Thank  You  Sweet  Jesus


   

  Thanks to Adele's song,  Shakespeare, JRR Tolkien  for the inspiration.
 Hep C Out Of Bounds
Kathi Kerr "OOB"

  
  

  

Popular posts from this blog

Links:

Our Colorado Connection By: Chuck